Heimtextil is the industry’s most important global event for interior textiles, interior design and interior trends and it displays a great many sleep products as well.
The fair opened in Frankfurt am Main and will go through from 8 to 11 January 2019. With its new products and trends, it kicks off the upcoming season and gives important impulses to both exhibiting companies as professional visitors from all over the world.
The new Heimtextil concept from 2019 onwards includes a new hall structure with the addition of the new Hall 12 and excluding Hall 6, which is currently undergoing renovation.
What you can expect at Heimtextil
* Heimtextil is the season opener for new trends and textile innovations.
* Here, you can find everything in one place: interior textiles, interior design and interior trends.
* Nowhere else can you meet so many international trade visitors and decision-makers searching for the patterns, colors and trends of the season.
* In addition to highly promising newcomers, many well-known major exhibitors will also be returning in 2019.
* The industry meeting place: Retailers, wholesalers, designers, furniture and bedding stores, interior decorators, interior architects, architects, hotel outfitters and many other decision makers come to Heimtextil every year in January.
* Here you’ll find what you’re looking for: From decorative and furniture fabrics to textiles for the bedroom, bathroom and table, wallpaper and sun protection systems.
* Discover the future: In the new Heimtextil Trend Space you’ll find the 2019/2020 trends under the theme “Toward Utopia”.
* Clear organization: With the new concept, Heimtextil once again underlines its position as the largest event in the industry. Exhibitor directories and the clear navigation system provide reliable guidance.
* Big names and start-ups: In addition to big-name exhibitors, there will also be plenty of promising newcomers here in 2019.
* Outstanding program of events: Meet existing customers and new business partners during the day at the fair or in the evening at various after-hours events. Numerous lectures and high-caliber tours tell you what’s going on in the industry and offer important inspiration.
Trend Space in Hall 3.0: Discover tomorrow’s design trends today
The first port of call when it comes to interior design trends is the new Trend Space (formerly Theme Park) in Hall 3.0, which offers an overview of the latest market developments and the trends for 2019/20. In cooperation with Heimtextil, international design and trend experts have analyzed the latest tendencies and prepared trend themes that will be shown in an extravagant presentation at the fair. Visit the Heimtextil Trend Space in Hall 3.0 – the highlight of the fair!